Call: (07) 4095 2255
Each fully self contained timber pole treehouse contains
• King size bed with a selection of pillows including feather and down, and individual reading lights
• Comfy sofa lounge with lots of cushions and wonderful views
• Wood fire. The fireplace actually swivels so guests can enjoy the warmth and ambience of the flickering flames from the spa, bed, couch or dining area
• Double spa is part of the furniture, not part of the bathroom, surrounded with glass – some overlook panoramic views of the tablelands whilst others have unique views of the Mt Quincan crater. Imagine a tree-climbing kangaroo sitting just outside your window!!
• The bathroom features double showers with natural soaps and organic bath products, quality fluffy towels and hair dryer.
• There is also an enclosed TV, DVD, iPod dock, surround sound, reading material, wrap around robes and knitted sox. WiFi Internet is also available at some tree houses and at our WiFI Hut at no charge to our guests.
• Of course there is the fully equipped kitchen -dishwasher, hotplates, convection microwave along with local plunger coffee, instant coffee, assortment of teas, sugar, oil salt & pepper etc.
• Each treehouse is fully secluded and has its own laundry facilities – washing machine, dryer, tub and complimentary washing powder
• The private timber decks feature relaxing outdoor furniture, barbeques and spot lights to light up the surrounding forest.
• Guests are able to drive and park conveniently outside their own treehouse and then it is just a short walk down your own private boardwalk.